Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Secret Santa Swap

Hi Everyone,

I have joined the Secret Santa Swap that Shawnee over at Flirty Apron Swap is hosting.  I had so much fun in the last apron swap I did I couldn't resist!  So here's the questionnaire for that:


  1. What are your hobbies? - Knitting, sewing, crocheting, spinning, singing, quilting, and cooking
  2. What are your favorite colors? - I like bright jewel tone colors, pink, teal, green, blue, orange, red
  3. Do you collect anything? - aprons oddly enough
  4. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? - mohair, which is sad because I think it's a beautiful fiber knit up
  5. Do you have any pets? - 1 cat
  6. Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? - all of the above!
  7. What do you like to read? - I love to read period fiction, thrillers, anything about crafting, and some romance
  8. Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? - cookies, nothing better than a fresh baked cookie
  9. What is your favorite holiday treat? - Skillet Cookies, something my mom always made when I was a kid
  10. Describe your favorite holiday tradition. - Driving to look at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music
  11. Did you believe in Santa as a child? - yep, I was convinced he was real
  12. When do you open presents? - you get to open one on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas day, but the stocking is the biggest deal Christmas morning!
  13. Do you put up a tree and when?  If not, how do you celebrate? - We put up a tree around my birthday on the 15th, that way the munchkin doesn't have to have a tree up for his birthday on the 11th
  14. Does your tree have a theme? - handmade
  15. What has been your favorite gift to give?  to receive? - to give, anything handmade same to receive, it just has so much more heart when it's been made by hand

No comments:

Post a Comment