Monday, February 9, 2015

Hard Day

I'm not sure what's making today so hard, but I feel like everything is a struggle today.  It started getting out of bed, it's just like I couldn't get the energy to manage it.  Then I got to school and it was like I couldn't stand to be there, it wasn't the kids or the fact that I was at work, it was just being somewhere and having to do something.  Then I got home and ended up making dinner and managing to both burn and undercook the chicken.  It's like I just can't manage to grasp anything correctly today.  I just feel like I don't have control of what I'm doing right now and then I managed to upset Steve because I was upset because of the chicken.  I'm just feeling like I can't even do the things I know I'm good at.  Maybe a night at home and a good movie will make me feel better.  Hopefully...



No comments:

Post a Comment