Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 10

So here I am on day 10 and I have done pretty well.  Sunday evening I did have some beans and rice because I've been sick and that seemed to help and last night I had a chicken bowl from Flame Broiler.  All in all this cleanse is going pretty well and I've figured out that part of my problem was the lack of protein.  I've discovered that Garden of Life Raw Protein in the Vanilla Chai mixed with almond milk is my favorite.RAW Protein
It keeps me from feeling like I'm fading at the end of the day and makes my tummy not feel as empty.  So I'm going to continue on with this in addition to the juice for a while, and I may have some treats here and there, but this is for a long term thing not just a quick fix, so I'm good with that.  All in all this is more about making my relationship to food more normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment