Friday, March 9, 2012

Exercise and Losing My Mojo

No I haven't lost my exercise mojo, that's still going super strong, though I've been sick this week so I haven't exercised as much as I would have liked, but I'm starting to feel better so we'll get back on track soon. The mojo I've lost has been my crafty mojo, I just feel like between doing homework with Chris, working out and making dinner in the evenings I haven't had much time to craft. I think I need to revert to having my sewing machine set up all the time so that I can take those few min I have and sew. I've got my next dress all cut out and ready to be sewn together I just can't seem to find the chutzpa to do it. I'd like to show a new finished dress on here though, and since it's starting to get warmer I'd like to have something fun and new to wear. I'm hoping to get a little organizing of my Harry Potter closet done this weekend as well as work on an art project with Chris, but we may go hiking so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment