Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nothin to Write About

This is the problem I was running into with my other blog, I feel like I have nothing to write about.  I have a very hectic job which seems to take over most of my day.  Today I didn't do any knitting or sewing or spinning or even cooking.  There's something about coming home from a long day and just sitting and vegging in front of the TV that some days I find vastly appealing.  I wish I was the kind of person who comes home and decides that now I'm going to make something wonderful and inspired for dinner, but I'm just not like that most days.  I find if I plan, my meals, my projects, my outfits, then I'm fine, but if I try to wing it that's when I fall back into old habits.  I guess this isn't the best way to start a new blog, telling you how boring my life is, though I'm hoping that this will help me embrace my creativity.  I love the saying that they have all over the place at the Paper Source stores, "Do Something Creative Everyday." That is my goal and I'm hoping this blog will help me attain that.

No comments:

Post a Comment