Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ideal Protein Week 2

So I've made it through the first 2 weeks of Ideal protein.  I'm down 11.3 lbs and that feels amazing.  I'm also down 1.25" in my chest, and 1" in my waist so I'm not complaining about that!  It hasn't been too hard to stick to, but I think it helps that my Mom, Dad and Steve are all doing this diet as well.  Breakfasts have basically been some kind of drink, vanilla, cappuccino, orange, that kind of thing, we've been trying to switch up lunch a bit,  the pasta isn't bad with one of the soups used as a sauce, and the "chicken patty" isn't too bad over salad, but our favorite lunch has been the chili. When I make it I add lots of zucchini, cabbage and raw onion to it and then we stir in some salsa to add some heat, delicious!  The thing that has kept me going through this all is the dinners, my Mom and I have been able to get really inventive with the dinners, stir fries, soups, big salads, below are a couple pics of the things we've been enjoying.

IMAG0071_BURST002

IMAG0072_BURST002
IMAG0076_BURST002

The munchkin comes in today at 2:30, and I can't wait, it will be so awesome having him here this summer!  I think that's it for me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment